The article 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation, published in May 2016 and applicable as of May 25, 2018, determines that the information that must be provided, when the personal data is obtained, from the interested party.
Based on this, we detailed, the necessary information, in this section so that if you have a contractual relationship with us, or you need to request information about our products, know aspects such as the identity of the person in charge of your data, the purpose, the possible recipients or the rights that assist you.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Identity: INDUSTRIAS QUÍMICAS INDUQUIM S.L.
Commercial Register: Volume 7656, folio 96, section 8, Page M123823, Inscription 1
Address: C / Gonzalo Chacón, 15. Gonzalo Chacón Industrial Estate. 28300. Aranjuez.
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
The data provided will be used exclusively for the attention of the requests or queries that you pose, order management, delivery of offers, sale of products, billing, advertising and technical / commercial promotion and our newsletter.
How long will we keep your data?
In case of contracting any product or service, personal data will be kept while the business relationship is maintained. Once finalized, they will be maintained for a period of 5 years in order to face possible responsibilities or requirements of the Public Administrations.
The personal data provided for the realization of budgets or requests for information, will be maintained until the deletion is requested, by writing from the interested party.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
El consentimiento por parte del usuario en su aceptación de nuestras condiciones durante el proceso de cumplimentación y envío del formulario para el alta en la web.
¿A qué destinatarios se comunicarán tus datos?
The consent on the part of the user of his acceptance of our conditions during the process of filling in and sending the form for registration on the web. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you can oppose the processing of your data. INDUSTRIAS QUÍMICAS INDUQUIM S.L. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
What are your rights when you provide us with your information?
- You have the right to obtain confirmation on whether INDUSTRIAS QUÍMICAS INDUQUIM S.L. We are treating personal data that concerns you, or not.
- As an interested person you have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- In certain circumstances, you can request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you can oppose the processing of your data. INDUSTRIAS QUÍMICAS INDUQUIM S.L. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- The right to portability of data is an advanced form of access right by which you can request a copy of those of your personal data that are subject to computerized treatment.
How can I exercise my rights?
Fill in the corresponding application form that you will find in: https://www.aepd.es/reglamento/derechos/index.html
Attach a copy of your ID or other document that proves that you really are, who you say you are, and send it to INDUSTRIAS QUÍMICAS INDUQUIM S.L.
You can do it in two different ways:
- By sending an email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail to the address C / Gonzalo Chacón, 15. Gonzalo Chacón Industrial Estate. 28300. Aranjuez.
In the first case we will return an email that will allow you to prove the date and content of the solicitation.
In the second case we will send you a letter to the address, that appears on the return address.
Where can I go if I am not satisfied?
You can file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially when you have not obtained the satisfaction, in the exercise of your rights.
If you wish to file a claim with the Agency so that it protects your rights vis-à-vis the Responsible Party, the Electronic Office of the Agency offers you several options to request it.